Pages

Saturday, January 03, 2015

Pinoy shows I'm looking forward to in 2015 Part 2 (GMA)


These are the Philippine shows that I'm watching out for in the first half of 2015 from GMA.

The remaining run of More Than Words



It's disappointing how this is the only drama I'm watching from GMA right now despite the many choices the network has to offer (with both diversity and narrative quality). I watched the pilot week of most GMA shows last year but MTW is the only one I stuck with and it's sadly becoming a mediocre show at best.

2015 DRAMAS and SOAP OPERAS:

Second Chances



This drama reunites Camille Prats and Rafael Rosell, co-stars of last year's modest afternoon hit series, The Borrowed Wife and also headlining the show are Jennylyn Mercado (who I have a soft spot for) and Raymart Santiago.

SC replaces Hiram Na Alaala, a frustratingly horrible drama, on it's prime timeslot.



Premiere Date: Jan 12 2015

Kailan Ba Tama Ang Mali



I'm not too crazy about the plot but I'm looking forward to this solely because of Empress Schuck alone since this is her comeback drama for GMA after transferring from ABS CBN.




Premiere Date: Feb 9 2015

Kinda slim pickins, ain't it? Here's hoping that there's more to look forward to in the second half.


RELATED POSTS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...