Pages

Sunday, February 04, 2018

Converge application process


Post by Maya D.


Our current internet connection sucks (PLDT!) so when I found out that Converge was available in our area, I signed up right away.

10/23/17 - I called Converge’s hotline number to inquire about their plans. (I also contacted them via Facebook but it took them days to reply back).

I chose their cheapest fiber plan - FIBERX 1500 (speed up to 25 mbps and no data cap)

10/24/17 - The CSR sent me the application form and other requirements via email.



10/26/17 - I submitted the requirements. (Instead of just one, I sent in 2 government ID just in case)

10/28/17 - I received an email that my application will be validated within 2-3 days.



10/31/17 - My requirements and documents are validated and the next step is the initial payment for the installation.

*I was exchanging emails using my 2nd gmail account but I received the validation email in my 1st gmail account so I kept sending them emails to ask about an update on my application. I also called their hotline again.

11/2/17 - They sent the validation email on my 2nd gmail account. It contains the necessary payment information.


11/3/17 - I paid the initial amount of 4,000php.

11/6/17 - After 3 days, installation complete! The whole process took less than an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...