Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Goodbye Healer!


Healer has ended 2 weeks ago but the drama withdrawal effect is still strong. It's not caused by the drama itself but by the drama's OTP (which IMO is worse).
The last time I got thoroughly addicted and compelled by a fictional K-drama couple before was from last year's Fated To Love You OTP and that would be the JJang couple (Jang Nara and Jang Hyuk). This year the Healer OTP did it to me again, the ChangMin couple (Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young).

The OTP (together and individually) is the only thing I really loved about Healer while the rest I can do without (well, maybe not Hacker Ajumma, because she's awesome). And, now it's time to say goodbye to these characters I've grown to love and connect with over the past 2 months and it's also time to accept that Healer is over while simultaneously hoping that I find another (Korean) drama with characters that I'll also love and be reluctant to let go.

[[warning, massive collection of photos ahead]]:

Goodbye Ajumma!






Goodbye Park Bong Soo!








Goodbye Seo Jung Hoo!








Goodbye Chae Young Shin!












Goodbye [to my favorite] OTP moments!
































[[So basically, all of their scenes]]

Gaaaah! How can they be so perfect together and my god! the chemistry is just so natural and palpably explosive! 

And, of course, who could forget all the kisses:










*sniff* Goodbye Healer! I'm really gonna miss you!!!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...