Pages

Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Waiting for 'Discovery of Romance'


Gahh!! Why can't Trot Lovers just end today? I want to watch Discovery of Romance as soon as possible.


I already love everything about this drama and after marathoning Que Sera Sera(Jung Yumi and Eric's 1st drama together), I badly want to see them together again without all the angst and emotional pain which they(and I) endured in QSS.



This is definitely a love triangle I could get behind of, I like both guys and I adore Jung Yumi; I never actually loved the characters she played before but she always manages to make me care about each one of them. 



And I'm calling it right now, I'm Team Eric. It doesn't matter how perfect Sung Joon's boyfriend-character is and how much of a possible douchebag Eric's ex-boyfriend character will turn out to be, Jung Yumi and Eric already have great chemistry and I'm rooting for their characters to end up together. (Or you know in real life, too.)



Finally, the (epicly hilarious three-way fight) teaser is just the Best. Thing. Ever.:



Ahh! 2 More weeks to go...How can a fangirl possibly wait that long? :(


Via Soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...