Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara reunite in 'Old Goodbye'



There’s not a single Korean drama I’m watching right now that’s making me excited and hooked like Fated to Love You did so checking Drama Fire’s site and seeing that they already have the much-anticipated drama special Old Goodbye out and fully subbed makes me want to jump for joy. I have yet to watch it but I know it’s a sure way to cure my FTLY withdrawals.




Old Goodbye is a one episode drama special that reunites FTLY’s snail couple Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara. It’s the 6th episode of MBC’s 2014 Drama Festival that aired this past Sunday.

It’s a short drama about a boxer (Jang Hyuk) whose ex-wife (Jang Nara) has died. He’s a given a chance to travel back in time to redo his mistakes and hopefully to save her in the process.



I love the fact that Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara went from having the longest Kdramaland reunion (12 years) to the fastest reunion (2 months) in the same year. And, I sure don’t mind if they work together again because they have such an amazing chemistry off and off screen.


Watch Old Goodbye here.


RELATED POSTS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...