Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

The Queen is back!!....


This new series flew under my radar that I was so surprised when I saw the short plug on TV but that didn't lessen my already heightening excitement.


Kapuso primetime Queen, newlywed  and one of my ultimate bias Marian Rivera is back and in a potential masterpiece no less. She stars as Jade Tachingco, in GMA's latest provocative lesbian-themed drama, The Rich Man's Daughter, written by acclaimed writer Suzette Doctolero.





They've teamed up before in 2011 for the epic serye Amaya which I loved and still re watch from time to time and also for last year's Carmela which was sorely disappointing because it started promising enough but was painfully boring and dull the entire run. The only saving grace was Marian herself and at times the consistently gorgeous cinematography but the rest, especially the story, was flat.




Hopefully The Richman's Daughter becomes a critical and audience hit like Amaya to further solidify Marian's Queen status.

The Rich Man's Daughter is set to premiere on May (!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...