Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

....oh no! She's not! :(


[UPDATE]

Good News! Newlyweds and Kapuso Prime time couple Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes is expecting their first baby.

Bad News! Marian Rivera is stepping down from The Richman's Daughter because of her delicate pregnancy.

I'm so happy for the DongYan couple but so bummed because I was so ready for Marian to slay onscreen again. (Plus, I just found out about this new project last week :( I was sooo ready!)

The production stated that they're not shelving the series but is instead finding Marian's replacement. No final word yet on who's gonna replace her but here are my picks:

Carla Abellana - another bias of mine and she already worked with the main writer for the 2013 hit series, My Husband's Lover. But, probably not gonna happen since she just joined Pari Koy.

Lovi Poe - has the acting chops but inconsistent onscreen presence; she often gets outshine by her more experienced co-stars.

Heart Evangelista - fits the main character like a glove and if it does come true just imagine the shit storm from their rival fans. The next best choice, really, but she's a newlywed herself and she already has a series set to premiere soon.

--------------

Update! 

Rhian Ramos is the new Rich Man's Daughter.

Uhm, that was really unexpected and although I wouldn't call it a casting step down, there goes half of my anticipation and excitement for the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...