Pages

Sunday, July 01, 2018

[REPOST] Part-Time Work at RareJob

Click the image to join RAREJOB! :)

WHY I APPLIED?

As I mentioned before, I wanted a part-time work so I could pay off all my CC debt but when I started teaching, I was already debt-free. I figured I should still continue not just for the money but also for the experience.

WHY RAREJOB?

There was no special reason for choosing RareJob out of all the other companies. I saw one of their ads, I did a quick research about the company and the reviews from other tutors. Not all of them were positive, there were negative things too but when I compared them to the reviews from other companies, I decided RareJob was the better choice for me.

Another factor was that my dear sister-in-law wanted to apply in RareJob too so we applied together. We figured that we could just try it out and if we didn't pass, we could just apply to another company.

APPLICATION PROCESS

In the same month of September, I applied and started teaching. The whole application process was pretty easy:

- Register

- Take and Pass Online Test

- Book A Schedule for Demo Lesson

- Conduct Demo Lesson

- If you Passed, Start Teaching!

I think it took about 10 days for me since I kept re-scheduling my demo lesson. I was nervous and so was my sister-in-law. We conducted our demo lesson on the same day but on different times. She had hers on the morning and because I had work that day, I scheduled mine on the evening.

Luckily, we both pass and we excitedly (and nervously!) prepared ourselves to start teaching.

OUR EXPERIENCE SO FAR

I'm two months in and so far, it's been a fun experience. I'm not as active as my sister-in-law yet. I only conduct about 2 lessons a day on weekdays and 5 each on weekends. I'm still finding the right schedule for me because at times I'm pretty lazy but luckily RareJob has a very flexible schedule.

I can choose my own schedule and there's no minimum hours of requirement to teach. I'm also earning decent money which goes straight to my emergency fund. As for my sister-in-law, she really loves teaching. She went from being a SAHM of three kids to being a WAHM!

I'll make a follow-up post about working at RareJob some time next year. I'm sure by that time I already found the right schedule for me. ;)

Click the image to join RAREJOB! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...