Pages

Friday, February 09, 2018

Review of Converge FiberX 1500 and Converge customer support


Post by Maya D.

It’s been 3 months since we had Converge internet installed in our home and so far so good:





Compare those results with our other internet connection:


Seriously, PLDT and Smart sucks!!!!


I have no problems with the internet connection. It’s pretty consistent although I do experience downtime but it’s rare and I like that Converge send texts whenever there’s connection issues.




But my main problem with them is their ebilling system.

12/05/17 - I received a text informing me that I can now register my account in their ebilling website where I can see my statement of account.

*The same day I received a text informing me that they have an ongoing website maintenance.




There are step by step instructions on how to register and it was easy although I encountered some problems because I didn’t receive any confirmation via email so I had to register again. I did this for 2 more times.

I was finally able to register and I linked my Converge account through the ebilling site and waited until it was approved. It took only a few days.

12/26/17 - The next problem I encountered was that another account was registered in my ebilling profile. I sent an inquiry about it through the ebilling site and also through email.


*Until now, the other account is still registered in my ebilling profile. It’s fine although I can see the account’s name, whole address and contact number. (Privacy issue!)

01/10/18 - I called their hotline to inquire about my billing statement because I have not yet received any through the ebilling site until this day when I checked my profile and saw that my current bill is 4,700php. (!!!!)

After a long wait, I finally got in touch with a CSR and was told that I should contact their billing department directly. He gave me the number, I called it and after a few minutes of waiting, I informed the CSR about my billing issue.

She informed me that instead of 4,700php the actual amount I had to pay was 4,200php.

1,200php - November (pro-rated)
1,500php - December
1,500php - January

I had her send the revised statement of account through email which I received on 01/15/2018. She also explained that because of an issue (system maintenance) with their ebilling site, they weren’t able to send my SOA for November and December.

02/05/2018 - I received a text that my SOA for February is already available on my profile. It seems like they have no more system issues.




Overall, my experience with their ebilling was such as hassle but their call center agents were very helpful. Plus, their fiber internet is stable and it’s reliable so no complaints here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...