Pages

Tuesday, March 06, 2018

My Philippine Passport!


 Post by Maya D.

1/29/2018 - I went to DFA Manila - Aseana to renew my Philippine passport

2/22/2018 - My Philippine passport arrived! I chose the regular delivery option which is 15 business days. In my case, it arrived after 17 business days but it's fine since it's only 2 days late.

Here's the first page: (I blocked out my personal info of course!)

10 YEARS VALIDITY! WOOHOO!!!
 And here's the last page:


I really like the design, each page has a lyric from the Philippine National Anthem "Lupang Hinirang" as well as photos of the Philippine's popular tourist destinations and national sites:

Malacañang Palace in Manila




Mayon Volcano in Albay
Maria Cristina Falls in Iligan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...