Pages

Sunday, October 05, 2014

One more week left....


...until the premiere of Joo Won's highly-anticipated Cantabile Tomorrow. Yessss!!!! :)

I have been waiting for this drama ever since Joo Won signed on (all the way back from April) and almost half a year later, it's finally happening! One of my favorite K-drama actor is coming back to drama land along with another new favorite of mine, Korean actress Shim Eun Kyung, who totally won me over with her amazing performance in Miss Granny.



Just from the official stills released by KBS, (to amped up the excitement more) I already see the chemistry and they make a really cute couple together.




Although I'm really pumped up and excited, I still dread that this would turn out to be a massive train wreck. Because a lot of things can go wrong, especially from the writing front (case in point: Rom-com musical Trot Lovers, a drama that started out promising but became too cliche and used almost all drama tropes imaginable). Plus, Trot Lovers and Cantabile Tomorrow are both KBS rom-com dramas, and KBS has been notorious for producing crappy and downright awful rom-coms, *cough*Mi-rae's Choice*cough*.

There are always negative comments from fans of the original Japanese version, Nodame Cantabile, in almost every post (for Cantabile Tomorrow) and I understand where they're coming from since I watched the original version and although I did not love it, I still considered it as one of the most memorable Doramas I've ever watched and I'm just hoping that this version is atleast as good and memorable as the original.

*Fingers crossed*

But, I still have an enormous faith in Joo Won because his KBS dramas (4 in total) have always been successful in the ratings department and 3 of them were critically acclaimed.




Bonus: Joo Won looking all hot and gorgeous as Cha Yoo Jin:

*swoooon* /dead/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...